World Changers Institute is the training arm of Friends of the Bridegroom, with the goal of building an army of believers for the Lord that will demonstrate the infallible proofs of the resurrection of Jesus Christ through signs, miracles and wonders so that lost will see Jesus and be saved.
In the early Church, the spread of the Gospel was not left to the full-time pastors, prophets, evangelists and teachers. Every New Testament believer was spiritually reproductive. If we are to reach the world with the Gospel, we must return to this strategy of the early Church. Both leaders and laymen must share the responsibility for spiritual reproduction. The growth in the world population requires a return to the New Testament plan of ministry by each member of the Body of Christ.
The purpose of the World Changers Institute is to train believers to be spiritually reproductive. Our mission is to equip believers with the training and anointing to reach others with the Gospel. The institute is founded on 1 Kings 19:15-19, where God instructed Elijah to transfer his anointing to Elisha, and by following the plan given in 2 Timothy 2:2, “And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also”.
The World Changers Institute is committed to:
Pass on the mantle of anointed, proof-producing ministry from “Elijahs” to a generation of anointed “Elishas” who are committed to continue the cycle of spiritual reproduction.
• Equip key leaders – “Elijahs”– to train those who have the spiritual hunger, capability,and willingness to be used by God as end-time laborers in the spiritual harvest fields of the world.
• Raise up men and women with the spiritual capabilities to be used by God in the supernatural, ordinary people who become extraordinary through the anointing of the Holy Spirit.
• Recruit a spiritual army whose members are capable of articulation of the Word of God and demonstration of the power of God.
• Raise up a prayer covering over the entire world by passing on the prayer anointingand raising up powerful prayer leaders.
• Redefine the meaning of the word “minister” to include all born-again believers ministering in their spheres of influence.
• Demonstrate to the world the five-fold ministries outlined in Ephesians 4:11 for the perfecting of the saints, the work of the ministry, and the edifying of the Body of Christ.
• Establish a network of trained Elijahs and Elishas to overtake the heathen in this generation and proclaim the Gospel to every nation.
• We are not working toward a goal of graduating men and women with a degree
• WCI is for a breakthrough into avenues and dimensions of God’s power that will go on and on.